Buying a chandelier to give your home a luxurious presence is a great idea, but how about getting some information about it before diving into the market to buy one! Chandeliers are ceiling lights that consist of complex arrangements of glass or crystal prisms. These decorative accessories have been used by the rich as a symbol of status and wealth since the Middle Ages. It's a simple task to ask famous interior designers like Home Decoration USA for help and have them do everything for you. But I think some of us would rather choose to buy something alone, just for fun.
Well, there are many types of chandeliers:
- Adam style: A neoclassical, light, airy and elegant chandelier.
- bag: A bag with crystal drops consisting of strings hanging on a circular frame and finally looped back in the middle below.
- baluster: A turned wooden or shaped handle forms the axis of a chandelier with alternating narrow and bulbous parts of different widths.
- grain: A drop of glass with a pierced hole.
- Candelabra: Candelabra are candlesticks that are usually branched and stand on tables or, when they are large, on the floor.
- Candlebeam: A cross made of two wooden beams with one or more cups and spikes at each end to secure the candles.
There are also Drip Pan, Drop, Dutch, Festoon, Finial, Hoop, Molded and more than twenty other types on the market. These beautiful decorative pieces give your home a wonderful ambience and give the impression of luxury. However, you need to carefully choose the size that is perfect for your home, and also take into account the light emission scale. Analyze your home and certainly the room where you will hang the chandelier. Then decide whether a vertical or a horizontal piece is suitable.
Never choose a large piece for a small space, it will look absurd and out of place, and I guess you don't want that to happen, do you? Experts believe that a chandelier with a diameter of 17 to 20 inches is suitable for a room that is smaller than 10 ″ by 10 ″. is. And if the space is about 12 ’x 12’ a 24 "to 27" chandelier would suffice. You can choose between metal creations such as brass, wrought iron, silver and steel or display them with stone, pearls, shells. Elk or deer embody the playful look.
So go to the stores and burn for a few hours, and you may get exactly what you asked for.